I’ve been tagged by Heather at Twin Birch who, despite living in a state with NO Target stores (hard to believe, I know), makes me die with envy over her super sweet soapmaking skillz. (You can buy her stuff on Etsy.) I now have to list six random things about myself. I have been sweating this for several days because I thought they had to be random things that nobody knows about me. Since I love to talk incessantly about myself, that was proving to be a tall order. But then I realized they can just be random anything. So here are my six things:
1. I hate condiments. Most, to me, are just disgusting. In order of hatedness (#5 being hated the least, #1 being the most):
5. Salad Dressing (unless it has bleu cheese, then it moves to #1)
4. Sour cream (I just don’t get this. Cream should be sweet.)
3. Mayonnaise (Has to be seriously disguised for me to eat this.)
2. Ketchup (Like nasty spaghetti sauce. Which I don’t much like either.)
1. Mustard (Under no condition will I eat this.)
2. I am often tempted to bite flesh. I know, I know, how disturbing. The texture of it is just so tempting. Since taking a bite of someone’s body is likely to get me hit (or worse), I have to make do with candy circus peanuts. You remember those banana-flavored orange candies?They are firm, yet soft and chewy, just how I imagine flesh would be. And there’s no bloody mess!
3. I try to sit Indian style whenever possible. (I mean, criss-cross-applesauce. Sorry Indians, don’t want to be culturally insensitive. Although I don’t know whether it’s insulting to Native Americans or people from India.) I have been known to sleep in this position, and I always eat meals like this. I do the one-legged version in my car.
4. I love pattern: Floral, plaid, toile, stripes, paisley; I adore it all. I’m particularly fond of polka-dots these days.
5. My favorite breakfast is cookies and candy. And cake.
6. I am scared of under my bed. I know, intellectually, that there are no killers/monsters/evilness under there, but my imagination tells me something different. So I cannot kneel or stand next to my bed. If I say my prayers I have to kneel either on top of my bed or in the bathroom.
Now I have to tag some people. Great, this is where I get panicky. OK, I am tagging some of the new girls:
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up